We all love beautiful, colourful photographs, especially this time of the year when all the meadows are starting bloom and orchards are full of delicate flowers. When editing my Spring photos I'm always into more pastel, hazy look I must say, but I absolutely love just a little bit of color pop in time to time.
This is how newest Painted Spring Wildflowers overlays
works - they will give you this...
Today's post will be about my favorite photography apps.
I have to admit that I would not dare to edit the entire client session on the phone myself but I'm guilty of using iPhone when taking my family pictures. I also happen to edit RAWs in the same way, because it's faster and I do not have to sit on a computer for one or two photos.
6 Mobile Apps for Photographers
1. My favorite photography app is...
How to Install Presets in Lightroom Classic and ACR
1. Open your Annabella Presets folder and save .xmp files in an easy to find location on your computer.
2. In Lightroom, go to the Lightroom Preferences and make sure that the "Store preset with this catalogue" option is not checked.
3. Then, navigate to the Camera Raw > Settings folder and copy the .xmp preset files to that folder.
Mac: ~ /...
This is our second Autumn Photoshop recipe and I hope you like it so far. There will be a few more posts like this one, so please visit our blog daily.
This recipe is an easy one.
All the editing tools have been listed at the end of this post, there is also a sweet little discount to our shop.Before we start a few tips.
- each PS Action has been created to minimally affect the skin tones, however,...
You can learn more about this collection here
Photography Courtesy of Iga Logan Photography & Mily Photography
If you are not familiar with bokeh light overlays, not sure...