Wonder howto apply Sky Overlay to your photos?
There is a new fantastic tool in Photoshop CC which help you do it in a few clicks.
Sky Replacement tool has been created to make this process quick and easy - no more dull, boring, white or grey skies.
How to Apply Sky Overlays with Photoshop Sky Replacement Tool.
- Choose Edit > Sky Replacement
- Choose a new sky
- The Sky Replacement flyout menu will appear
- Select a new sky from the included images or add one of your own
- Adjust the settings to create the perfect image
- The sky area on the original image is automatically selected and masked, allowing the new sky to be displayed based on your selected options. For a seamless look, adjust the sliders to modify the sky and blend the foreground with the background colors.
Looking for a perfect sky photo overlays? Check our Collection now!