Photoshop Recipe - Painted Autumn and Falling Rain Effect in a few clicks, Free Photoshop Tutorial
This is our second Autumn Photoshop recipe and I hope you like it so far. There will be a few more posts like this one, so please visit our blog daily.
This recipe is an easy one.
All the editing tools have been listed at the end of this post, there is also a sweet little discount to our shop.
Before we start a few tips.
- each PS Action has been created to minimally affect the skin tones, however, some tweaking should be done if necessary, each image is different
- each layer of the PS Action is fully customizable
- you are more than welcome to change the opacity of each layers, brush off some part of the colour layer and make these actions work for you.
- have fun with your editing
- each image has been clean edited first, some colour and highlights correction has been made, you should remember that the good editing base and/or retouching should be done before applying colour actions or photo overlays
Applying Rowan PS Action, opacity 71%, just to change tones of the photo for more moodier.
Rain overlay - drag & drop method, mode of the layer Screen
Editing tools info:
Painted Autumn PS Actions by Kimla Designs Photography
Leaf and light overlay from the 100+ Autumn Photo Overlays
beautiful Child portrait by Iga Logan Photography
Take 25% off Storewide with the code HELLOFALL, the discount should be applied at the checkout.
Looking for a more Autumn inspired Photoshop editing recipes? Don't forget to visit our blog tomorrow. SHOP HERE
Using our Photoshop editing tools in your work? Follow@kimladesignsphotography on Instagram tag us for a chance to be featured!