How to install Presets in Lightroom Classic and ACR
1. Open your Annabella Presets folder and save .xmp files in an easy to find location on your computer.
2. In Lightroom, go to the Lightroom Preferences and make sure that the "Store preset with this catalogue" option is not checked.
3. Then, navigate to the Camera Raw > Settings folder and copy the .xmp preset files to that folder.
Mac: ~ / Library / Application Support / Adobe / CameraRaw / Settings
Windows: C: \ ProgramData \ Adobe \ CameraRaw \ Settings
4. Restart Lightroom Classic and the presets/profiles should be installed.
Alternative Installation Method for MAC & PC
1. Open Lightroom
2. Go to Develop module
3. Find the Presets panel on the left side
4. Find the + icon on the right side of the heading. A new window will open and you can browse your computer for the presets files.
5. Import your presets one by one
How to Install Presets in Adobe Lightroom CC
1. Open your Adobe Lightroom CC Application and go to the File/Import Profiles & Presets and find the Annabella xmp Presets on your computer and import all the files.
2. Click the Presets panel and you will have a list of the presets.
If you are using Lightroom CC on your mobile all the presets should be visible there and you can edit your RAW files that way and share them very quickly on Facebook, Instagram etc.
All Lightroom Software should be updated to the latest version.