It's September and already feels like Fall, at least in this part of the world. I spotted first falling leaves yesterday and put me fave woolly jumper for a morning walk with the dog. It's going to happen soon, the wonderful change of the seasons.
I love Fall, always. There is no better scenery when you are a photographer. I can finally enjoy warm and brown colours when editing my photos and add as many falling leaf overlays as possible, without the feeling that something is too much.
Would you like to create beautiful Fall images, enhance colours, add falling leaves without spending long hours editing in Photoshop?
Check our Fall Free Photoshop Tutorials.
- How to turn Summer images into Painted Autumn scene in just a click of a button?
- Falling Leaves Photoshop Tutorial for Photographers I
- Falling Leaves Photoshop Tutorial for Photographers II
- Complete Guide to Falling Leaves Overlays
- How to use Photo Overlays the right way?
This is beautiful Fall Digital Background is our #freebiefriday this week. If you are not sure how to composite this kind of scene in Photoshop, our free Digital Background Tutorial might help.
Thank you so much for this amazing gift !