How to install Presets in Lightroom Classic 2018 on Windows
1. Open your Annabella Presets .zip folder and save .xmp files in an easy to find location on your computer.
2. Go to the following location on your computer : C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings
3. Leave that window open and go to the location when you saved your xmp files. Select all of the files and hit Ctrl+C to copy them.
4. Go to the other window where you have Settings folder open, hit Ctrl+V to paste all the xmp files.
5. Restart Lightroom.
Alternative Installation Method for MAC & PC
1. Open Lightroom
2. Go to Develop module
3. Find the Presets panel on the left side
4. Find the + icon on the right side of the heading. A new window will open and you can browse your computer for the presets files.
5. Import your presets one by one
How to Install Presets in Adobe Lightroom CC
1. Open your Adobe Lightroom CC Application and go to the File/Import Profiles & Presets and find the Annabella xmp Presets on your computer and import all the files.
2. Click the Presets panel and you will have a list of the presets.
If you are using Lightroom CC on your mobile all the presets should be visible there and you can edit your RAW files that way and share them very quickly on Facebook, Instagram etc.
All Lightroom Software should be updated to the latest version.