Everything you need to know about Sky Overlays. What are the Sky Overlays, how to use them and where to find them. No matter if you are you new to Sky Overlays or you have tried to work with them before, this Complete Guide will answer all your questions!
What are they Sky Overlays ?
Sky overlays are simply time saving tools for any photographer who like to create beautiful, eye catching images. These are high quality images captured with camera, most of the times edited and ready to use in any software supporting layers - PS...
In this Complete Guide you will learn everything you need to know about Creative Photoshop Overlays.
What are the Photoshop Overlays?
Creative Photo Overlays are usually PNG.'s or JPG's images that you apply on top of your images. They can totally change the look of your images or be just a little addition to them. With overlays you can apply all elements your images are missing - like butterflies, soap bubble, bokeh lights, rain drops, fluffy snow or falling leaves.
How apply Photoshop Overlays?
There is no special tricks here! Even if you know Photoshop on a very basic level,...
METHOD 1 - INSTALLING LIGHTROOM MOBILE. DNG FILES (when you don’t have CC membership)
1. Install the Lightroom CC app from the Google Play Store for Android devices or iTunes for Apple devices.
2. Once installed, upload or transfer your purchased preset to your device. You can use dropbox.
3. Open the Lightroom CC app and import the.DNG preset by clicking on the small camera with a-plus icon on the bottom right. Select the.DNG preset.
4. When imported, click the three-little-dots icon in the top right which will open a dropdown menu. One of the options asks you to copy...
How to install Presets in Lightroom Classic and ACR
1. Open your Annabella Presets folder and save .xmp files in an easy to find location on your computer.
2. In Lightroom, go to the Lightroom Preferences and make sure that the "Store preset with this catalogue" option is not checked.
3. Then, navigate to the Camera Raw > Settings folder and copy the .xmp preset files to that folder.
Mac: ~ / Library / Application Support / Adobe / CameraRaw / Settings
Windows: C: \ ProgramData \ Adobe \ CameraRaw \ Settings
4. Restart Lightroom Classic and...
In this post, I will try to answer a few frequently asked questions about our Painted overlays and give you a few tips which should be helpful when using them.
1. Why these overlays are called ''painted overlays''.
When we created our first pack of painted overlays we thought that this will be the best name. Each of your overlay has been digitally painted, there are many layers of colours, some elements created either with real petals, flowers or leaves or painted in Photoshop. We had this idea of creating very easy to use tools that would help to achieve rather...