How to Use Christmas Bokeh Overlays ?
1. Download your Christmas Bokeh files, unzip the folder and open it in editing software
You can use any Software supporting layers - PS, PS CC, PS E, Gimp etc
2. Open your image in PS or any software supporting layers.
3. Open Christmas Bokeh Overlay of your choice and place it into your image.
4. Change mode of the Bokeh Overlay for a SCREEN.
5. Create masking layer & paint away these parts of the overlay you don't want to see,
zoom it & use soft brush for the best results
6. You can continue with editing - lower opacity of the overlay or ad few more overlays or just merge all layers.
Check our Free Tutorial and Create magical Christma Bokeh Light effect with few easy steps